I'm Diablo Cody's MySpace Pal...

... along with 10,815 other people. Took the edge off a bit, if I'm honest.

As I haven't posted for a while, and have no time for a proper post, I thought I'd give you a taster of what's coming up on (insert snazzy jingle here) Bloggery-Pokery.

Behold!

1) A Q&A with Toby Whithouse, creator of No Angels and Being Human, and writer for the likes of Doctor Who.

2) The story behind my two-second appearance on last night's episode of Doctor Who.

3) A report from the Writers' Guild's recent Long-Running Series event, hosted by the BBC's John Yorke.

Who knows in which order these items will appear? Or when?

Oh yes, my friends, your lips will never have been so licked.

Hmmmm...

7 comments:

Rachael Howard said...

Goody. By the way, who were you in the episode? Factory worker or unit soldier? Or maybe one of the superbright students? Note I did NOT suggest a Sontaran.

Oli said...

Gah! I didn't see you on Doctor Who! I'm agreeing with Rach, I suspect you were somewhere around the factory workers... however, if you've been hypnotised into working 24/7, how did you find the time to shave off the goatee? Hmmmm?

Paul Campbell said...

didn't spot you.

just down-loading on the i-player so I can try again!

Piers said...

I think we should now digitally edit footage of Jason into all SF shows on the Internet, in a manner similar to The Overdub Tampering Committee.

Phill Barron said...

Ooh, ooh ... was this you?

http://phillbarron.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/the-sontaran-stratagem.jpg

Rachael Howard said...

I thought that face was familiar.

rob said...

Was that you in the tub of goo?