Soap

Turns out both Stuart Perry and I are attending The Script Factory's Soap Storylining class in London on June 20 and 21! This is great news, as we've already met at the Brighton event detailed a few posts back. Anyone else fancy joining? It's only eight people per class, and I don't know if they're fully subscribed yet.

As I probably said already, I mainly want to do this class to see how I like it. While I definitely want to write drama serials and series - mainly hard-edged and dark at that - I need to know if soap writing should or could be an option for me.

David Bishop is attending the May class, so I look forward to hearing his advance word. Let's hope he doesn't come out weeping and bleeding from the ears.

There are some very interesting links in Danny Stack's latest post, if you haven't already seen them...

No comments: