Big Finish Day

Good morning to you, sir/madam.

I'm appearing at the Big Finish Day in Barking on June 11.  Running from 10am until 4pm at Barking Abbey School, it will literally be awash with Big Finish's great and good.  And me.

The event's webpage claims that I'll be signing free autographs, but I'm afraid that won't be the case.  No - I shall be handing a crisp tenner to anyone who asks me to sign an item*.

In seriousness, it should be a superb event for lovers of the decade-old audio company, which makes officially-licensed audio plays for shows like Doctor Who, Highlander, Stargate and Robin Hood.  Big Finish's big hitters like Nicholas Briggs, Robert Shearman and Gary Russell will be present, along with a whole host of writers, directors and actors.  Tickets are £25.  Perhaps I'll see you there, hmmm?

* Not really (just for the absolute avoidance of doubt).

No comments: