Bonus Demons!

Did you buy Big Finish's audio CD set Doctor Who: The Demons Of Red Lodge & Other Stories?

If so, then first of all, thank you. Secondly, the company have just released a download-only extended version of the CD extras, which covers all four stories on the release. All four authors - me, William Gallagher, John Dorney (who also acts on this release) and Rick Briggs -are interviewed, along with Peter Davison, Sarah Sutton, Susan Kyd, director Ken Bentley and script editor Alan Barnes.

As you'll possibly discern while listening, I'm not particularly used to being interviewed. Much more used to the shoe being on the other foot. While being interrogated, I have to stop myself from firing questions back at the interrogator. Must shape up those interview skills for 2011.

In Other News: my new Tell Arnopp feature seems to be going rather well, with a fair few people responding to it. I'm enjoying reading what people are achieving, and it rather has the unexpected effect of spurring me on too. Lovely.

Oh, and I now have a Wikipedia page. Liking that.

And frankly, if I may be rather forward, I am LOVING YOU. Without you, this blog would be rubbish. Just letters and words, floating aimlessly around in an electronic lagoon.

Good DAY to you.

No comments: